Providing compassionate and exceptional eye care
Dear New Patient,
Thank you for trusting us with your eye care needs. Our physicians and staff are committed to medical excellence in a compassionate environment. We measure our success by our patient’s satisfaction and exceptional medical outcomes. For your convenience, we have three locations: Coeur d’Alene, Post Falls and Hayden.
In order to serve you efficiently, we ask that you bring to your appointment:
- Insurance cards – if you need a referral, please contact your PCP to ensure that they have sent one on your behalf.
- List of current medications including eye drops & any over the counter medications.
- The glasses you usually wear and sunglasses, if you own a pair
- If you wear contact lenses, come to your appointment with your contacts in.
- Please complete the two forms, linked below.
If your appointment is for a Comprehensive Eye Exam, please allow approximately one and a half hours and anticipate having your pupils dilated.
Your vision will be blurred for an average of 3-4 hours. Many of our patients are able to drive home with the aid of sunglasses for glare. If you have not had the experience of pupil dilation, for enhanced safety, it is advised to bring someone to drive you.
If you have need of glasses or contact lenses, our certified opticians and contact lens specialists will serve you with expertise and care. Our Optical department offers a full line of fashion frames, optically precise lenses, a wide variety of contact lenses as well as sports glasses and sunglasses.
The Physicians and staff of North Idaho Eye Institute and Coeur d’Alene Optical welcome you to our office and look forward to providing you with excellent and compassionate eye care.